The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

SITE IS UPDATED! And many more little posts to come.

The site is updated, after many, many months of down time.
I apologize. Its been a long time coming, but now it is updated.
Heres the plan:
Update regularly with new content, like I try to do with this blog. If I post things here, its just a preview. If I post it there, its the completed version.
I have many things to come, so look for them and visit regularly to the site. I'll try to say when I have updated  on this site, but we'll see.
Anyway, enjoy the update, however mini it might be, and I will update more soon!
Thanks!

 - M.

4 comments:

  1. That's a great update on the Valkrja series you did Mukuro! it seems that I was in the clear. since monsters and all sorts of fantasy monsters that enter the real world makes D&D real life! well, I had some great updates I did over the past months and updated Lovestar's refrence sheet and updated the changes on one of Lovestar's signature techniqes Plum Flower Fist and don't forget the More Info on Lovestar on the bottom:
    it will tell that Lovestar is not all powerful as it seems, she's strong but her strongest powers are in her hidden energy:
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10928682/
    Here's another artwork of Lovestar and her Teal Flames made of Chi energy although my inspirations of Natsu from Fairy Tail the Manga made me create her in the first place but this is the previous Lovestar until I remade her: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10900343/
    I was wondering by chance (I hoped DAMN Well it's not bugging)
    I had a Idea as Lovestar being a cameo in the CK Final chapter as she Is like the or one of the main villain (the leader of the villains who kidnapped the Prince's Daughter.) as she is protecting the
    ruler of Heaven fighting until she is defeated and unleashes her hidden powers you know, like a final boss type besides the main villain? and plus, I'm making the pics of her battling the prince athough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to tell you that I have Updated her Attacks and Techniques as well...
    and Her true form when she unleashes her hidden powers: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10884240/ . I have changed Lovestar as one of the strongest beings besides the angels and strongest powers in heaven with her hidden god like powers as the main antagonist and (If yes, one of the main villains of the CK Redemption Comics.).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last time talking: Here's the pic of Lovestar:http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10947849/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to tell you that I have updated her signature and attacks as well.

    ReplyDelete