The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sorry for the wait...this update isn't huge or anything..

But it does take me a while to draw and get art done, amongst trying to finalize Valkyrja's latest chapter.

Here are some pictures of concept art for the sin girls. I don't EXPECT to color these pictures, but if suggested then I can, it won't be hard. I will probably get FalyneVarger to draw insert pictures for the "premium" edition.








Premium edition? whats that you say?

Since these games won't be sold to the public, I would be more then happy to receive donations. With a donation, you will be getting artbooks for the games. So, with "Nocturne" you get an artbook, and with "Reptile" you will get an artbook. I will be paying Falyne for the art inside, and any extras I can get.

So hopefully we can get some of the fans to donate, to make up some of the expenses for the game. I am funding everything.... the programmer's fee, the artist's fee, the manpower and time, and maybe even the voice actors... if I can find some crazy people to do their voices for a loli style game.

 Right now I am very concerned about Reptile. The next update will be the official launch of the new website. (Yes I have a fire festival page to put up. That will be there too and have a link to it. I won't forget it.)

Because of this, I have a feeling that the update won't come easily this week. And yes, I know it is the third week of September. I'll do my best to update REALLY soon. Its just that.... it SEEMS that the stories and 3D art is taking forever.

We'll be done soonish! Please continue to watch for the update!
Oh, and the comic is getting 3 more images plus the new ones already posted! Sorry for the cliffhanger before, but it will be coming soon!

 - M.


5 comments:

  1. Accordingly, I really loved the art you drew as I was doing some art and judging from there, I bet it's the 7 sin girls..
    Nuff said, I have completed drawing some fine weapons (for the kingdom) and posted them via Deviantart: manwithoutwings19.deviantart.com/gallery/34874254
    Just a little design on the weapons art gallery for the armory..But, due to that It's only a sketch instead..
    Also..I had a folder and upddated Lovestar's Attacks here: manwithoutwings19.deviantart.com/gallery/35593492 as I was thinking besides the Lovestar Cannon as her ultimate attack..I prefer the White Tiger Qigong and The Power of Love. I hoped to create either the weapons pic some more of the etona pic..Nuff Said as Possible..I hope to try and gat it finishe and I'll be looking forward to the next update..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...it's been a long week. What'd I miss?

    Man, that sounds pretty ambitious. The artbook sounds like it could not only be for some additional funds, but also a good way to get some more artwork done and refine your skills, and sounds like an interesting deal. I'm a little concerned about being the sole funder for the game, but I trust you know what you're doing. Hope the team you've got are good guys. As for voice acting, I think you should steer away from this. The concern about getting voices aside, the game can do without voice-acting. Voice-acting may add dimensions, but it can just as easily destroy that dimension if it's done horribly. Plus, we can just as easily 'fill in' character voices based on their mannerisms, gestures, and their dialog.

    Meanwhile, the four pieces are pretty good as always. It's neat how their designs contrast one another and that there's some variety in the eight I'm seeing. Excess' snake-body I think is particularly well done and looks really fluid. In contrast, while I have nothing against it, the avatar's chest seems to...erm, "stand out".

    All in all though, pretty good. Can't wait for the next Valkyria either. Hope things are going well on your end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for the compliments everyone. Yes they are 7 sins, I am sure its not hard to figure out which sin is which.

    I forgot to say, but they are subject to change... slightly. I don't plan on changing them much because I tried to remember what clothing I had in my 3D program. But... We'll see.

    This HAS been a crazy week. I don't blame you, really.

    I'll go see LoveStar's new attacks tomorrow morning. :) Sounds good!

    Thanks for the tips Rosmur, I am going to work on things. Yea, the new chapter of Valkryja is fun already for me. Hope everyone likes!

    I might not do Voice acting... I also thought about just sounds like giggles, hmms and the like. That might work. Might.

    Anyway... continuing on!

    - M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad my compliments helped. In addition, some light soundbytes like that doesn't sound too bad. Are you thinking of finding sound effects and implementing them? It might be possible to find a soundboard somewhere if you look hard enough.

      Sorry for the lack of response recently, it's been (and still is) tiresome on my end -_-;

      ...And I don't know why, but I like to envision the Four Demonesses hitting the books in the Castle study. I can see Kurai and Ciel being the biggest readers, with Etna only reading if something interests her and Isadora asleep face-first on her desk.

      Hope the update's coming along!

      Delete
  4. Just Dropping By to hope the update's coming along and plus, I'm making plans to do something like create more weapon pics for the series and stuff and I was wondering of how did you like the new attacks of Lovestar and the weapons pic and did you read the description? I wanted her to be a destructive fighter who uses alot of Ki energy blasts and most martial arts as a combo and I decided that the Roaring Dragon Fist is suited as her main finishing attack besides the White Tiger Qigong. I hoped to see some more of the stories when the update comes (due to my obsession with fantasy theme.) I was thinking of making armor too for the Kingdom's soldies via sketch I hope it comes along too!

    ReplyDelete