The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Early Morning post, the images of the girls, first run. REPTILE POST 1!

I was going to create better versions of these images, but I think I will just post them here first.
I WILL however be finalizing these demon girls by tomorrow, along with the promotional images for the game.
These are kinda large, so don't really and truly bother downloading them, at least not yet.
When I finalize them and do a Reptile Post 2, then you can download them. :)








As you can see, all seven sins are represented. Most are done; I think I might upgrade the Sloth girl, "Dreamer", and POSSIBLY Wrath's "RAAF" before I am done, but mostly they are finished. I have worked on Pride the most; there are 13 Pride witches, with each having their own unique look, but generally same outfits. Its taken a week to get done 6.... I will have that promotional picture ready too.

I have the plan of being culturally diverse; I will have 3 - 4 variations of the girls, with the fourth usually being a ginger because I HEART redheads, as you can tell. I will make sure that each animation is sexy sexy and that you can do things with them if you really want. I am plotting a 'slave girl' system where instead of killing them, you take them to your hideout and you can relive the sex scenes with each girl if you want. I do know that all 13 witches will be able to be captured, and probably each version of each demon can be brought there too.

I actually did not mention that RAAF will only have one version of them, the one you see there. Mainly, it is because they were once Balors, and the Balors themselves don't have anything special between them. So when transformed into women (albeit futa), you can see why they didn't change that much.

The game will feature "win rape" and "game over rape" as well. So as the legendary Harlot, you can either rape or be raped, and will eventually get to choose between futa, strapon, or fingers/body rubbing. It will become a lot more fun as you progress in the game.

I imagine, much like my writing, that this game will be HUGE. I am looking at my plans and I am usually thinking... damn, 60+ hours at least? This includes side-quests, main story, mini-games and the like. I really hope this game is well liked, and if it is, I have other games to make.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I have no where near forgotten about "The Carnal Kingdom: Nocturne". I will be posting things about this game as soon as I work out with the artist what we are going to do. That game will be slower with posts, as with "The Carnal Kingdom: Reptile", I actually am doing almost everything myself. ALMOST. I will probably be making an artbook with artist renditions in it for "Reptile", but we'll see. Hopefully everyone gets excited about this. If you love my writing, you're gonna love these games... I am putting my heart and soul into these stories.

(Not that I don't for Valkyrja. I actually LOVE writing it. Wait till you see Yoko's story... it was actually very inspiring. Not being posted yet tho... have some things to work out.)

Finally, I have been working on a few art pieces, drawn by me. I have this to say:
I AM MUCH BETTER WITH WRITING.
But truthfully, I am happy to draw, and I am into it more now, so I hope you will see an improvement with my art. Here are two images I am planning on posting on the website soon. These are the new outfits for the four girls in the final comic of "REDEMPTION". Mostly, you will note how skimpy Kurai and Etona are; instead of doing other things like Ciel and Isadora, the two girls will be spending a lot of time sleeping around when you see them before the fight. Then afterwards, they go to the fight in those outfits.

Oh, Isadora's nipples will be showing when I am done with the pictures. These are just WIP, and I hope to give it a background and shading soon. Isadora's shirt is see-through and you have seen that shirt before so.



Yes they are generally barefoot. I hope Palcomix doesn't mind; I REALLY wanted to make them leggy. I had fun drawing these, but I think Kurai and Etona don't fully look like themselves. Ah well, I enjoyed drawing it anyway. I am also drawing Bikini pics for the end of Summer, including sex and just a standing pose. I hope you like these as well.

Everything else aside, a large post is coming, although I was supposed to post a lot sooner. I am disappointed with myself, because I know that I wanted to post more often on the site. Maybe next time, hm?

Anyway, enjoy, and have fun. I look forward to impressing all of you~!

 - M.

4 comments:

  1. Nice Pics of the Sin Girls and I'm hoping to see the finalized version of them to look forward to. Great system you have about sparing the lives of your enemy characters and than raping them. Well, It's great to though it might be an interesting game though.. I just had to do some work on Lovestar's Second Form but with golden eyes If I wonder if it's hers or someone else's in the final Chapter.
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11384353/
    I took a hard time with the smudge tool although it might be worth it to believe and plus, I made her into a Celestial creature, a Archangel form if you don't mind. I was wondering if her form is suitable for the final chapter of the comic and plus her sword she's carrying (The weapon's name is the Ai Xing Long Shen Jian). Just a artwork of her Second form to be used in the final chapter and hoping to do her final form this week.. BTW, Nice Concept you did Mukuro. on the Reptile Game. I hoped more 3D Images might come and I can't wait to try the game one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I have a fanart pic waiting for you and better guess on this one: http://manwithoutwings19.deviantart.com/art/Isadora-of-the-Carnal-Kingdom-394250449?ga_submit_new=10%253A1376864843

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart this picture my friend! Thank for for the nice comments and I will definitely post on Deviant-art too! Man, I wonder if I should put my pictures of "Reptile" up on it.... :O

    - M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well well, sure has been a while since I stopped by here.
    The details on the models are amazing, much higher quality than what I saw on your site. I like the variation in the models too and how they're all different so you can tell one from the other. I can't help but ask, is 'Excess's model hiding anything at her waist? My eye's not good enough to discern things in models, but something tells me a 'naga' model would be pretty rare, hehheh.

    It looks Urayamashii has a scythe of her own too. Hmm...

    Ha ha, and hey, at least you CAN draw! These images aren't too bad and retain your same style. The only real criticism I have is that I think the eyes are still a little high if you're going for a human look...Either that or the hair has to be done a little better since they look like they're grafted to the heads rather than sitting on top.

    Good luck with your things! Heh heh, sorry for the late feedback on these!

    ReplyDelete