The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Thursday, January 23, 2014

The site is down? No updates yet? Oh noes! :(

Update is coming, but for some reason the site is down and now I need to punch a web hosting company in the nads. I will have it up asap, but as of right now its down.

Many things still coming, in fact expect some big stuff this year. A whole lot of updates won't happen, but things will get updated.

Up in coming:

1) Ryan origins is coming soon!

2) Final pages of the comic, unless I posted those already.

3) Updated Character page, with new originals from others!

4) New controversial chapter of Valkyrja? :/

More to come soon! Now I am off to strange a web hoster.

 - M

1 comment:

  1. Damn! at least I'm going for it anyways though I'm still doing another Stigma Pic. I was making plans though it will be an edge.
    Just Did Lovestar's Hairdo the whole week just to yet you know of the update of her refrence: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12195125/
    I'm going to try to post either Stigma or Yoko on DA soon but I'll be looking forward to the Character Page and Ryan Origins! I can't wait to see the
    history of Ryan...
    I'll try to draw pics of the weapons as well since I spent years in laziness...
    I was DAMN well think drawing Lovestar against Yoko though if it's a good idea?

    ReplyDelete