The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Prelude to the update.... 24 hours away!?

Alright! Its time, well, pretty much.
After much wait and I apologize to say but its been 4 months, Its time for an update!
I am posting these here so that you can see them before I post them on the site.
Its time for...

CIEL AND ISADORA 3D GOODNESS!









The update should be tomorrow.
I will make sure everything is ready and then.,..

BOOMSHAKALAKA!

Its time! :D

Look forward to everything!

 - M

1 comment:

  1. THIS is the most...... AWESOME Thing you EVER did Mukuro! I'm beginning to be a great fan of those girls now thanks to you. the pole dancing scene and other things! I never would've expected it could happened before!! At least it's great. Can't wait for tomorrow or this weekend or next week...
    The update will come as anothe Demon Lord will rise to claim the THRONE OF BHAAL!!! *Woah Woah.. need to take a chill pill!)
    I redited Lovestar's Tail and her weapons in the Reference page: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12195125/
    Wonder Hows' the 3D Lovestar Doing and are you still desgining her original clothing? I added details and design on her original clothing and her tail if you want to add detail on her tail since I changed her color and plus, Anything else of her (Like a Atagonist) besides being a Cameo Character to add for the final chapter?
    (I hope I'm not Pestering.) I added weapons for the final chapter if you want to add them for the final chapter of Redemption.

    ------ Bahamut, The King of the Dragons -----

    ReplyDelete