The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Friday, March 13, 2015

Soon my blog will change, and unfortunately all the naughtiness will have to be for the site!

Hello friends!

I have unfortunately gotten the message that the blogs will not be able to have adult content anymore. I can still show non-hentai content here, but unfortunately I have to take down the adult stuff.
I am a bit disappointed; seems everyone is going prudish and 'clean' nowerdays.
But NO MATTER, so long as my site stays active, I will be good.

Here is what I got:
"In the coming weeks, we'll no longer allow blogs that contain sexually explicit or graphic nude images or video. We'll still allow nudity presented in artistic, educational, documentary, or scientific contexts, or where there are other substantial benefits to the public from not taking action on the content.

The new policy will go into effect on the 23rd of March 2015. After this policy goes into effect, Google will restrict access to any blog identified as being in violation of our revised policy. No content will be deleted, but only blog authors and those with whom they have expressly shared the blog will be able to see the content we've made private."

BLEH.

Anyway, I plan on updating on the site more often if this is the case. An update should be coming soon, featuring the Black Lotus Petals. I hope you all like it!

Until later!

 - M

1 comment:

  1. Oh God.. Well, that's the trouble with people with thier ways of morals and decency stuff.. I couldn't do any point but, it seems it's gotten a bit something with those changes..
    I'm recently working on an new style and plus, do NOT quote me on this one..
    I got Krita now and I'm trying to make some adjustments *Because it's so F****king Lagging and Slow!* I haven started using for art but, I hoped to get this whole thing done before summer comes.. I have restarted my manga so many times but I DID Took the hang over it and improved my art thanks to my skills of tracing and other combinations but, you'll all see it soon..
    I'm still trying to do some more ideas for Kiko and Rex since they are Lovestar's relatives and they seem to be good with swords ninja-style.. I will try to look at more Mortal Kombat Videos until I have this stuff done to email you Mukuro. and Plus, I'm trying to make an Guardian wich is similar to the Megazord from Power Rangers but more adorable and feral.. I hope you'll like it!! I will try to email you soon though..
    I Figured that Blogspot is changing at this point in time but as long you have other sites that have good stuff in it and some protections, It'll never keep you nor your kingdom down.. I will be waiting for the Black Lotus update though..
    ---Bahamut, King of the Dragons---
    P.S. Hmmm... I wonder if you'll by chance add fatalities or finishers on the CK Fighting game since it's been awhile you mention it at the Palcomix Forums (Before those Damn Hackers Took it down!!!!) .

    ReplyDelete