The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy new year everyone! Welcome to 2016!

So this will be short.
Happy New Year everyone!
I am sorry, as always, things happen.
The site was supposed to get one last update for the new year, but the friggin' files went missing so what I want to release needs to wait.
So, to your happiness or dismay, the BL appreciation month continues. Maybe until the BL game comes out, which hopefully the teaser will be out not too long from now too.

As soon as I get the next comic pages I will post them, and then I will hopefully get those files back. We'll see.
Until then, I present a newly revised Persephone:



I still haven't updated the site with the poll. Really want to know if the 3d stuff is weird or bad. I can't effectively stop, but I can contain it on the site if its too odd to look at on the main site.

I will do that when I update the comic.
Enjoy, ok?

 - M

No comments:

Post a Comment