The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Sunday, March 27, 2016

DAKIMAKURA CONTEST / CHALLENGE!

Good morning, Carnalites! Or afternoon, or evening, it depends on where you are. I am happy to announce a first ever DAKIMAKURA contest! Yes that right, I am offering for old fans and new, FREE dakimakura of the four girls.
This is a good value, considering all you have to do is be a fan! Here are the images of the first two Dakis:





 I hope you like them! I will be updating the page today as well with the contest and these same images.

The contest details are coming later today, but I just want to extend the hype! I KNOW you all will want these, and all you have to do is follow me.
I will be creating a Patreon page to help fund all my projects. The reason for this contest is to give back to the followers, and hopefully grow interest in the site. I will post more info later on. Thank you for reading and look for the details soon enough!
- M

No comments:

Post a Comment