The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Monday, April 11, 2016

images... daki images! Please join the contest!

So I haven't been everywhere where I have posted this contest, but yes... the contest is still kinda empty for entries. Its a little disappointing, but like I said on the facebook page, I am willing to keep all four if I have to. I just would rather give them away instead to a lucky winner.

Currently I took pictures of the dakis as they look done up. When shipped they will be safely tucked away. You get the pillow too, mind you:


Don't you want to take one home? Oh, and there IS a nude side, just didn't post that one on facebook.
So, please join! Its really simple... just come up with a slogan for the Kingdom. You've seen the comics. Some of you read the stories and see the pictures. It's a simple contest to win a nice loving pillow. Go for it!

  - M

No comments:

Post a Comment