The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The contest is over; here are the results.

Good morning all of you.
I am pleased to say we have results on the contest.
Maou won!

Here you go, here are the two I pick:








I am going to be making a cafepress website. It will have these bumper stickers.

I will detail more later, but he made a lot of great ones! I am very happy, and of course he gets a copy of his own bumper stickers. :)

 In other news...

The trial is almost done... finally! Gotta send it to the game testers first.


  - M

2 comments:

  1. Is there a way to buy those Dakimakuras?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I need you to email me: shinmauru@gmail.com. I will get it for you.

      Delete