The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Summer update coming this weekend; new 3d comic pages and hopefully more

Its not going to be the biggest update, but the update "The summer of knowledge" is coming soon with a new overall background, a summer feel, and hopefully more knowledge about the kingdom in general.

I plan on updating the comics if I can, but I am still working hard to make this game before the end of this year (so I can make a smaller, second one and keep my promise to myself and to you guys of putting two games out). So it might not be too much.

Soon enough, I'll put the game's webpage up on the site. A bit more for that as well.

I look forward to bringing you all content!

 - M

No comments:

Post a Comment