The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Monday, December 12, 2016

O Death continues tonight into tomorrow!

I have some good sexy and fun images ready for all of you as soon as I get them together. I should be posting them tonight into tomorrow, and will have them uploaded each week around Mondays.

As soon as this Devil's Night game is done I will be sending it to friends to check it out. I hope that this game will be super fun for everyone, and that we can use it to truly start our Patreon page. If I can get a little bit of funding, then more things from our artists can come out. And also, I promise I'll make the content worth your while.

Just to let everyone know, I am hoping the slave girl series will take a unique turn soon. As you know I am big on 3d art, and I have recently gotten into SFM and Blender, as well as XNALara. With so many game/anime girls out there, I can provide 3d versions in the 3d section as well. I am also thinking about putting a link on the main site so you can get to the slave girl area easily.

Let me know if you have any suggestions. And yes, I also plan on continuing Creed, my first TRUE game imho (even though the Devil's Night game is a game, just much shorter), and that will truly be the time to shine. :)

I thank all of you for sticking around, and new content soon!

 - M

P.S.: Next year is the ten year anniversary! I hope to continue another ten years!

No comments:

Post a Comment