The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Monday, February 1, 2021

What happened to the updates?

 Hello all.


So, I apologize that this has taken forever, but an update ACTUALLY is coming soon.
Maybe not tonight. Maybe not tomorrow night. But this week, definitely.


So what happened?

Life happened, actually. 

I apologize to everyone, and even to myself, for taking so long. Its just been a little... crazy.

We're going to update the site soon, however. And then we'll move forward. n.n I hope to have something soon! 

Thanks again for sticking with me. I know there have been long periods of time with no information. I apologize for that! Let's soon get back to work, shall we?


 - M

No comments:

Post a Comment