The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Friday, July 6, 2012

3D art ahoy!.... How do I make this site adult?

Don't want people to come here thinking its an innocent site... but with a name like "The Carnal Kingdom", perhaps it shouldn't draw the wrong crowd? :)

O hoy m8s, I am here to tell you of up coming projects. First, the picture below is of Alice and her daughter Anezka, and everyone should know them by now... especially if you have been to the site. I am going to be doing a flash game with them! Using the program Poser and a variety of techniques taught by an artist friend, this will be my first attempt at full animation, in order to prepare for the upcoming game "The Carnal Kingdom: Reptile", which will use a lot of 3D animation to make the sex scenes and action. Reptile, as you all know, has been on hold for my months, if not years. With the constant work on "The Carnal Kingdom: Nocturne", I decided to continue to make my 3D game, in hopes that it will be fun for all. Unfortunately, I probably can't sell it anywhere except Japan, due to content. :P So I will be posting it free of course.

So about the flash:
This will involve different scenes with Anezka or Alice. The basis is that they are seducing a man, possibly two, and outright sex insues. There will be different options, full animations, and hopefully voices if I can get them and/or sounds. Because I am not drawing them, I do not expect this will take more then two months, so expect to see it either in August or September. Hell, maybe even this month, eh? :D (Not likely. >_>)

I hope you all do not mind, but the site will be up in two weeks with an update as well. There will be pictures and new pages, as well as stories perhaps (pending completion). I look forward to seeing what you think!

So, post here and give suggestions for the flash. No tentacles really because your character you will be playing is a human man and this is my first animation. Also, other then things like heavy pounding, anal and other strange fetishes (footjob?), it will be pretty tame.

I really look forward to creating it, and seeing the responses! Until then!

 - M.

4 comments:

  1. Personally, I think a single subject is better than two for this idea, so I'm leaning toward the two seducing one man (or if you want to make it equal, maybe have one option be for a man and the other a woman).

    Other than that, I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions. The ideas you presented sound substantial, and the models presented so far look pretty good. I like that it's going to be a little tamer as well, though it's a matter of personal taste.

    Hope this turns out well! Take your time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on updating with a new question soon, although your idea is helpful! I really like that you are helping me. I hope to get the new post up tomorrow or Wednesday, provided Poser 2012 works.... the renders keep failing! :(
      Otherwise, its coming out well. :3
      - M.

      Delete
    2. Heh heh, I do what I can. Hope the site's coming along!

      (Sorry, started a new thread by accident)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete