The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hey my Carnalites. Sites coming today or tomorrow.

Today is the perfect day to update. Unfortunately, my last hosting provider is having trouble with me and I had to get everything from the same provider. That means I will have to upload EVERYTHING and change all the links. Beautimous. :P

I just wanted to give you folks some pictures. I will be updating soon, to add everything to the site. But for now, I am going to post pictures here.

First two are obviously of Anezka and Alice, her mom. I decides the one where they are on their knees will be the picture for chosing you character. Hopefully this works out well... I am new to flash, so.

third picture is of Freya, a new character for the Southern Demon Myteries, and Cynthia, Philomene's daughter. You might have read them in the story, which I still need to upload again. Hopefully you can see the new story the beginning of next month.

Fourth is a character concept. I tried out a new type of hair, as seen for the completed picture. There are the nude poses for both Stigma and Gabriela. You can check them out... I know there is some discolorization. Sorry about that, but I think I know what I can use from now on.

Valkyrja 10 is coming very soon. Only 2 or 3 chapters left, depending on what happens with the story. Expect to see some exciting stuff!

All in all, its all good. Have fun, I look forward to my site being up, and presenting you ALL with new things. Look for it!




 - M.

2 comments:

  1. Hope the update's coming along. I had a feeling this would be the case since you switched domains, but hope the procedure is a little painless.

    It looks like the rendering for Alice/Anezka and Stigma/Gabriela came out well. The odd discoloration is a little strange, but still, not bad. Again, the models look pretty good here.

    I've said this before, but your art skills keep improving! Good anatomy and good detail. The only criticism I have is that Freya looks like she's about to tip over. I understand what you were going for, but I think she's leaning a little too much.

    Until then, hope the update's coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL why are you the only one posting? NEway...

    Site is moving very slowly. Just got everything uploaded and now the grueling process of moving the domains to every picture, item and part is coming along... slowly.

    Thanks for the picture comments! The 3D ones need to be good for the flash and for the game coming... slowly... as well. :)

    As for Freya, yes I did that a bit wrong. Was inked before I realized it too... ehehe. >_>

    TY!

    - M.

    ReplyDelete