The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sonserae gets protected!

To everyone:
I am going to be posting the pictures, lineart of  course, of the seven deadly sin girls for the game Reptile. I have been working hard to try to get them done. They are technically mostly nude, so its been hard to work on them except home and I am rarely home and concious recently.

I know I need to talk to a few of you about things. I have so many plans... so many...

I think I said new pages are coming btw. 3 for now... was trying to squeeze out more this month but looks like it'll be next pay. Its all good tho!

I will try my best to have a fresh new look for the site by Saturday, the first. If not, expect it soon after. I am working on it every night!

Some interesting news...

So I am working on a sexy picture for the upcoming chapter of Valkyrja. It will have shota in it, just to warn. For those that don't like it, I'll have new brackets for it:

+++++++++SSSS+++++H+++O++++T++++AAA+++T++++I+++MM+++E+++++

or something like that. How graphic will I get? not fully, but I imagine it depends on what you like. Its about Yoko's little shota Nefesetairi.
Well, Sonserae will be there as well. I just finished her and started working on a boy, but wasn't adding anything dirty yet. Still, Sonserae is in a compromising position. So...
Person: "Whats that?"
Me: "Art."
Person: "What are you doing to that girl?"
Me: "Its art."
Person: "You should leave that girl alone."
Me: OMGWHAT?

.... Awesome, isn't it?

Anyway, more info soon. Expect another post later.

3 comments:

  1. Well..That's all I needed anyway even though I'm celebrating my birthday right away and though but I'm looking forward to the pics and the new page as usual..I wonder by chance if the site you'll be working on will be a safe site (due to expiration of antivirus.) and If I can draw a picture of some weapons for the Kingdom's armies even though I practiced drawing weapons on a sheet of paper?
    P.S. It will take EVEN Longer for me to to draw the etona pic I'm working on but I'll email thee when it's done..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, quite an interesting story. I gotta commend your ability to work on things even as you go about, it sounds like this was during a transition from one location to another, or while you had a chance to relax. Have to admit though, it isn't any harm to be a little more discreet :P.

    Until then, hope the next update is coming along! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rosmur: Well, yes I have been working on things on the move for a long time now. In fact, as soon as I am ready, my post for the "SIN GIRLS" was done entirely on the move. Oh, and discretion is one thing, but the picture in this stage can be considered a bit androgynous and more or less more innocent then it could be. I'll post it on the update.

    @Morris: You should fix up a handle. ^^; But... when is your birthday? Happy birthday! Hope you enjoy yourself. Don't worry, it will be virus free.... I hope none of my sites have viruses! :| !
    Don't worry about rushing the art. Art takes time and patience. Its a labor of love... a lot like my sites, hehe.

    Update in a few days... finishing up Valkyrja 10. It is a good chapter, hope peoples like it.
    Also, Southern Demon Mysteries is update 2 this month. Not enough time to write them both.

    Thanks for the comments, both!

    - M.

    ReplyDelete