The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Updated Art Post: Completed and not. Update for the site to change the look soon.

Hello my beautiful Carnalites.... Or Mephalteans, as the new saying goes.
I want to extend my gratitude for those that have been watching the site and the many likes the series have received on Facebook. I want to say that even though it has taken us a lot to get here, we are pretty much a full site now, with some minor things that need to be changed here and there.

I want to also extend my gratitude to specific people, mainly Mythhunter, Timer Rabbit and Bahamut in hopes that you hear how proud I am that you still care about my series.

Its people like you that keep the fire burning in my soul. And the comics will continue, preferably this month.

As of right now, I am changing my way I work things in my budget, and with that I plan on allocating some for the art and commissions. It should work out well, provided no surprises happen. :)

Ahem, and without further adue, this post is about art. First, some art of the famous Yoko.


The first picture I was working on a while ago. As you can see, its completely done now... and it took me forever to do. I'll be adding these both to the site as I go.
You know, Yoko Kasuna is kept dear to my heart because she was actually my BESM rpg pen and paper character. The reason why I sex her up and added her to the kingdom is simple. When the GM asked me why I didn't, I realized that I should have added her a long time ago. And thus, Yoko for the CK is born.
The second picture of loli Yoko is actually just a sketch to show everyone how the tentacle tattoos look from behind. As said before, Yoko received the powerful ability known as the 'Tentacles of Rah', which is empowered by the evil eye on her back. The tentacles move into slightly different positions when she sleeps and she can use it to take a more powerful form and / or empower herself to do massive damage.
I also have unfinished pictures of her that I will be working on soon:

As you can see, I have been drawing her a lot recently. I also have a picture of Delilah, her extremely loyal thrall / slave / priestess, who does anything she says. Its funny how thralls work, right? I am still working on those pictures. Expect those soon.

And yes, Valkyrja's new chapter is pretty much done, but I am editing for content. I went overboard on some things and I re-read. it. While its fun to me, I think I was in a bad mood and wrote some really strange things. ^^; I won't remove everything, but you'll see the content I left in and be like... hmmm.. >_>;

Speaking of which, i wasn't going to do this, but I am going to add a Yoko side story to move along the plot. I already did a couple beyond the scenes, and this will be the last one before the very last chapters hit. It will help placate  my Yoko fixation recently, and I can then work on other things... SUCH AS:

Pictures of the black lotus petals! I have worked on this picture for a very long time..... and funny enough its still not colored. This picture takes Stigma and puts her in an alleyway of the kingdom, where she is dispatching pain on some poor soul. The picture might seem a little ODD, but I am definitely going to make sure it is edited correctly and will be adding blur effects and (hopefully) good shadowing as well. Let me know what you think? (oh, and yes, I need to ink the chain from her neck.

I also have another series that I am a bit too embarrassed to show you right now. Its a large, very large picture I did consisting of the rears of the four great demonesses in a harness like you saw in MEIN TEIL. This time, its just their privates show and their feet bound, with their names above. This is supposed to be a tentacle series and picture one is what I am working on right now. I will post this as I get it set up to be postable (not even a real word lol), and will see what everyone thinks.



Update: First picture sketch since the last update. HERE IS Delilah.

I am sorry, perhaps I didn't say it right last time. THIS, is Delilah. She is Yoko's priestess, and wil be in the coming chapters. She has red hair (because I LOVE LOVE LOVE red hair) and is generally human looking. In truth, she has a green demoness form much like the Lilim, but with wings and a demon tail. I didn't draw her demon form here, because she never believes anyone is worth enough to actually use it. Not normally anyway... (she might use it in the coming story).

I will be posting the Mein Teil pictures next. Then soon I will be coloring all these pics for the site.
Also, provided my desktop actually works, I will be uploading a few things as well. One, I have 3d pictures of Yoko and Delilah now, amongst other 3d images that I want to add to the site. Also, maybe not this update, but I am planning on making a short short comic.... of my own. It'll be based on the Black Lotus Petals, and will revolve around infiltrating a Samurai home. I think you'll like it... provided I can draw it correctly. Luckily, I have Manga Creator Suite, so I can try to use that to create it.

More to come soon.

 - M.

7 comments:

  1. That's some great pictures you have there! it seems that the yoko pics are really good espically the colored ones but the other characters (the one with the eye.) what other powers she have besides the tentacle kind? and Plus, I have upgraded Lovestar during the month as I thought to see if her sailor dress it's suitable for her appearance in whatever comic or pic you're doing.: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9683089/
    Let this be the last time I upgraded Lovestar since she now have gloves and a new sailor uniform(to tell you the truth, she always wears it every day no matter how old it is..)
    I hope to see the booties of the four demonesses as I look forward to it! and thank you for your thanks since I really like your site anyway! I hoped to see more of your pics but I was wondering about the 3d pic practice you're doing BTW?
    ----Bahamut, King of the Dragons---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliments. ^^
      Yoko has a variety of powers, many powerful attacks, and she is a great (master) swordsman. She has a variety of skills she worked over the years doing, and she can seduce with the best of them. Shes actually quite strong.
      In the next chapter, she might seem a little punk'd in the beginning, but don't let that fool you... Isadora just outranks her. :)
      I saw your Lovestar post! I will use this in the coming comic, I think it will work too! Great work!
      Also, my 3D practice right now is in animation. I am still working on the hentai flash of Anezka and her mom. I hope to have that done soon. I still owe you Lovestar images. Hopefully I can give you those soon. :)

      - M.

      Delete
  2. I think your friends would be happy to hear that from them. I'm quite curious for what could be coming up next for this universe, though I guess only time will tell. Kinda surprised that Yoko had this start too, but it's interesting that she has a more anime-influenced background for this. I wonder what more will be in store for her? SOunds like she's got a lot more story to tell for later...hmm...

    The Yoko pics here aren't bad at all. Delilah has a pretty neat design too, but I can't tell if that extra eye is part of her anatomy or if its part of the wardrobe. I'm going to go on a limb and say the latter since it seems to disappear with her more demonic form. As for the Stigma pic, I didn't even realize it was meant to be an action pic until you mentioned it. The jags on her wings are more pronounced than before in this image, and this was actually something I never caught in her design. Not bad. I bet she can throw some mean hooks with those (No pun intended).

    Haha, personally, I can wait on that last pic :P. I'm more interested in the next Valkyria, though I'm wary when you mention you cut some parts out. At the very least, sounds like some serious shit goes down in that chapter.

    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your one of the friends! Unless... I am slightly confused at what your first line means.
      Lots will be coming soon for the Universe. I really want to buckle down and create more comics, as well as storylines for the site. Like I said, I have some really good ideas (I believe), and hopefully it will pan out.
      Yoko's sidestory will definitely be fun, haven't started yet but will soon.

      As noted in my updated post, that wasn't Delilah. It was actually human Yoko in a skimpy outfit, based on the outfit that Nocturne wore in the game TESV:Skyrim. Hard to tell, but its where I got it from. See if you like Delilah now as well. :)
      The Stigma picture was HARD to do, but....yes, she normally has jags on her featherless wings. :) Hopefully if this picture works, the mentioned comic will work out well too. Going to add Chloe in it btw... hope she looks right when I draw her. Candy too. :)

      I am really glad you look forward to the new chapters of Valkyrja. Serious shit does go down... it'll be crazy. D:
      - M.

      Delete
  3. (BTW, sorry to pester if I did..I was wondering about having you allowing the Original Lovestar back and if it's suitable for the next/last chapter: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9735771/ and stuff..I really think that the Original Lovestar is better than the new one..just wondering and I Really Liked Yoko since I was wondering what class Yoko is and stuff..
    --Bahamut, King of the Dragons---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can use Lovestar's original form. She is very cute. :)
      I will use whichever Lovestar you want to see. I will also try to give her a good part, as the world will be able to see her in another artist's hands and can give her publicity.

      Yoko's class is technically Queen haha. That is what she is after all, the Queen of a specific area of land in the Kingdom. But seriously, she has magic and swordplay, so I guess she is like a battlemage, or perhaps a red mage. She uses her sword more then her magic truthfully... so I guess she is more warrior then anything.
      But a Battlemage all the same.
      - M.

      Delete
  4. Well,I want you to try to use Lovestar's original form in the next/last comic if you can if you want to by chance if possible and such..I wanted the original form of Lovestar back anyeay..and I think Yoko is a very powerful battlemage and I really like the kind of classes a combination of fighter(warrior)/Mage and such..

    ReplyDelete