The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Friday, August 26, 2016

New 3d comic pages and images coming! :) INSPIRED, WE HAVE A NEW STORY COMING!

So I was inspired by the moon and the setting sun one day, which made me want to repose and post 3d images of Ciel and Isadora in front of the pictures I took. I hope to have those this weekend, along with pages of the 3d comic ready for you.

Also, through the inspiration of many of my friends, I think its time to get done another origin story! As with the current 'Summer of Knowledge' theme, I plan on showing all of you the origin of the dark prince! Hwei hwei! :D

Also, while the expose' of the Nefesetairi is close to being done, the images are not and require me to NOT be taking a vacation next month (to Japan and beyond!).

Because of this, the artist will not be creating all the images needed. I hope to have all the images done before the new year, but this expose' requires resources and time... and I don't want to rush it.

Instead, I am looking to step up the black lotus Expose' and possibly the Carnal Kingdom inhabitant Expose' before Devil's Night. Please look forward to it.


In other news...

The game "CK: CREED" is coming along, I just require a bit more time to make it amazing. I still am pressing to get the game to the alpha testers, so please give me time on this.

But, there is hope for a game to come out! The Devil's Night game that I hoped to bring out last year; I will be working hard to make sure it comes out this year. It will contain sounds, voice clips, music and choices, like any good Ren'Py game... it just won't have intergrated programming like "Creed" will. Look forward to that - I am almost 100% certain that will be done for the holiday.

Also, I plan on putting up a Cafepress store soon enough. Known as "The Black Market" on the site, it will feature those shirts, mousepads, mugs and the rest. Hope you all like the merchandise!
 So that's about it for now. I will speak to you all again soon!

              - M

No comments:

Post a Comment