The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Update is almost here: Images to show you! EDIT: New version of Isadora! Comic pages done!

So, here are the two images that I was inspired with. Yea the background is a bit off, but I enjoyed it.





Please let me know what you think. Also, the update was SUPPOSED to be yesterday... but more complications. You will hopefully like the images.

And someone please let me know: Do you want 2D "what-if" slave girl pictures of Isadora and Ciel and the rest, or do you want 3D? I can get 2D, but it might take a bit longer. FalyeneVarger will hopefully be the artist of the "What If" series of the slave girls.

 Thanks!



EDIT:


So here is a new image of Isadora. I was told that the image was too far away, so I tried another beautiful sunset and put her on top of a pole (giggity).  Check it out!



Also, here are the preview images of the 3d comic. The large versions will be on the site tomorrow. Page 18 needs a bit of editing, but those frames will be removed. NO WORRIES. :)





So I had a consenus and the current idea is to do the "What Ifs" with our resident 2d art creator. I am emailing her soon and hopefully she won't mind the idea. I know that the idea is a bit dark, but just remember this is a fantasy. And the what ifs are: What if the prince gave the girls up... that being Isadora, Ciel, Etona and Kurai, and maybe go to Stigma and a few others. Its a fun idea that I hope you all are not torn up about, and will get to enjoy.

Hey, what do you think about a contest? What if the prince sold the girls to your OCs? Would that be fun? Let me know!

 - M.
                 - M.

2 comments:

  1. Well, Muku.. Consider that an CLEAR Challenge for the contest but I feel that it might not be easy but worth an try..
    I did started to have chosen my candidate OCs for your Demon Girls to be sold as slaves and to see if they can be penetrated gangbang style by my following OCs:
    Lovestar of the Stars (Ancestor of Kiko and Hikaru):
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Lovestar-of-the-Stars-628081545
    Kiko Love Star:
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Kiko-Lovestar-600994066
    Love Star Heart: http://manwithoutwings19.deviantart.com/art/Love-Star-Heart-631545465
    Love Star Hikaru: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Lovestar-Hikaru-601751522
    I have updated my Gallery and finally, I have the Habitual Evil's Team here as well hence it was mentioned in the script of the final chapter you have sent me:
    Gallery: http://manwithoutwings19.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Habitual Evils Team Art:
    http://manwithoutwings19.deviantart.com/gallery/56524899/The-Habitual-Evils
    There was an good damn reason I haven't posted here since I have some other upgrades and remakes to be made on my OCs but hopefully, the Demon Girls might be owned to the Lovestar Clan though it might not be easy but as I said before,worth an try...
    Plus, I think you should tell BBMBBF about the two on the final parts of Redemption as an change and plus, Kiko's transformation to Magi Princess Form as well as an effect on the confrontration of the Heavenly Council:
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Kiko-s-Magi-Princess-Form-Princess-Kiko-FemKiko-631418717
    That should be all and I would be wondering if the Prince might sold the four to the Love Star Royal Family thought it might not be easy though....

    ----Bahamut, King of the Dragons---

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bahamut! Hope things are well!

    Thank you for responding! I will check out the images when I get home.

    Basically, I am thinking of not doing the contest, but instead, offering a few fans to put their OCs in the final pictures. I am thinking of doing 6 sets of pictures total; the four girls and maybe Stigma and/or someone else.

    I will look into it eventually, but I do have images lined up. Hope you all enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete