The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Monday, August 13, 2012

So tired...

So working from home right after coming home from work can be very tiring...
then getting up to do overtime. whee.

I have updated the galleries now. This is a very short post because I must hurry on out... whee.

I just wanted to say that the galleries should be back online. Let me know if something is missing. For some reason the music doesn't play for entering the front gallery that leads to the other galleries... is that good for you guys? Would you prefer that?

Oh, frames are still down. Need some help with that... hm.. the code is not working like it use to.

Also, this will probably be the last image I show the public before I bring the flash out, but here is a picture of the guy with Anezka and Alice. From this point out I will be making 3some pictures, probably like 5 - 10 of them, to be sexy and accompany the flash. The flash won't have threesomes in it, it will be either Alice or Anezka. So to have them all together, there will be images.


By the way, is sharing the same man while kissing upon each other incest? Twins and sisters do it all the time (twincest?).

Until next update, site is coming back with a vengence!

 - M.

6 comments:

  1. I'm fine either way with the music honestly. It's not necessary on my end, and I don't mind listening to some while I'm here.

    Also, looking through your galleries, I found four broken images under other demoneesses and the monster girls page is down. Not sure if the update was meant to bring it back, but just in case. Also, the Society page and Nobles page (I knew I forgot one...) still have the swollen text issue.

    Finally, I don't quite understand what you're asking. Can you rephrase that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: Is the 'List of Notable Inhabitants' Page gone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It should not be! D:
    Why is that? I remember attaching it.
    Updating soon...
    This week has been a long one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I found out what it is. You cannot access the inhabitants page from the 'Description' site. However, you can get there from the 'Return to Character Gallery' on the Society page.

      Delete
  4. Hope that update goes well! :D

    Also, I found something for the 'giant text' issue. It appears that this is (currently) only happening on a Chrome browser. This does not occur on a Firefox browser; Firefox will display the page correctly.

    This is not occurring on a Firefox browser. All the times I've seen this 'expanding text' issue is from a Chrome browser, but I'm not exactly sure why. It's probably a browser issue, so no big worries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I haven't said anything yet to you friend. I am currently trying to muddle over the fact of some physical problems still, but... Its mostly been a wild week.
    New post coming soon for everyone that reads this.
    Mainly, new comic pages are coming soon, and I have an interesting story for all.
    L8r!

    - M.
    P.S.: (watches the rain come down... wonders if they can work from home today.. >_>)

    ReplyDelete