The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hello! Time to update here.

Hi everyone.
In the next couple of days, I plan on uploading the Yoko/Isadora picture completed.
Here is the progress so far:



Also, I have a wonderful picture by our own Timer Rabbit. Its awesome, I really like it! ^^ :
(Will be featured soon, and will be on the page as a featured image for the update!)


I am currently working hard to have the Devil's Night material done early. I think, if all goes well, I can get it done on Sunday. We'll see. Exactly one week away, so crunch time is here! The story I am coming up with is just taking longer then I thought.

If I haven't emailed you back I am truly sorry. I am still wading through a mess and will update people soon. But I still have the kingdom in mind, so hope everyone enjoys and is alright! Will talk to you ALL soon!

 - M.

No comments:

Post a Comment