The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Friday, August 9, 2013

Hows everyone doing? Q+A later today, with some pictures to show off here. Updating hopefully Monday.

I had mentioned on the site that I was going to be posting more on the site recently. Well, I still didn't realize that it had been a month since posting... amazing. :O

I apologize! Its been hectic and July disappeared like it was nothing. It felt like I JUST posted all month and here we are on August 9th. :/ Wowsers even!

Anyway, Q+A time. I will be posting here in this post and posting a myriad of questions offered by people, and I might be able to show off many of the pictures I have been working on.
(In truth, I have been drawing and writing all month. I have new "The Carnal Kingdom: Reptile" images for everyone, 3d character concept art.... and I have new hand drawn art of the four great demonesses. Mostly to show off outfits.)

Stay tuned, I will definitely have the Q+As posted today, and hopefully images of the girls as well. Until then!

 - M.

3 comments:

  1. I hoped for Q&A to occur and hopefully answer them in an appropriate way though. But, woah! what a great preparation you have done for Reptile! it seems that those preparations are something the fans might be capable of doing!
    Just lasted all month drawing Lovestar again although I did two pics of her This one in preparation of the Final Chapter. Although I did some as always: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11166204/
    Another is her refrence sheet and plus updated her background and story to look more as if Heaven has an TRUE chosen one: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10947849/
    I'm looking forward to drawing you two of Lovestar's forms but alas she might be a furred dragon feral being more like a heavenly being to match with especially her sword.
    I'll be looking forward to the update Monday as usual and hopefully, do the second and final forms of Lovestar ASAP.
    P.S. I can't wait one day to play Reptile anyway! as long I'm avoiding my guardians' watch although and plus I'm not sure if you want Lovestar to be a trap or femboy and more in hopes to add Holly to the carnal kingdom although she's Lovestar's best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend! I am glad you are looking forward to Reptile. I really am looking forward to making it. I am so excited...I will unfortunately can not post images tonight, but tomorrow I will do so. lots of nudity on the enemies. *^^*

    I will be doing promotional pictures tomorrow. Hope everyone likes them. :)

    Also, Lovestar is always good, please continue to draw her. I don't know about the trap or femboy... are you sure? I prefer Lovestar as a girl. I will also have to ready up about Holly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll send the stuff and things about Holly VERY Soon and plus, I agree about Lovestar prefering as a girl anyway. I hoped to get Holly's info done soon and plus,
      I will try to find an appropiate weapon for her since Lovestar gots the katanas.

      Delete