The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Friday, October 16, 2015

Devil's Night is coming; Everything is going according to plan.

Hello. I don't have a lot of time, just wanted to say to my beautiful Carnalites that... EVERYTHING IS GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN! :) :)

I have been focusing hard on the game. Basically, the site hasn't been updated due to the fact that we are trying very hard to get this game's teaser out. I am almost ready... I just need to put everything together and render a few more scenes.

So the first corruption scene for all the girls is based on a catgirl! Her name is Felicity, and she looks amazing:






Sorry about the arms and legs, they are kinda fake looking, but the best I can do, I still love her.

Also, here is her futa version. I added fur on her crotch to make her a bit more realistic. If people don't like the human 'fur' on her pelvis, I can change it:


She gets her futa from Stigma's spell, basically the same thing the Society girls do.

Here are the other pages of the comic. More pages are coming soon.




I will edit this post to show a few more renders soon. I think the game is going... very good.
We'll give you a nice Devil's Night this year I hope. Just trying... so hard to get this teaser on the site as well.
Until later!

 - M



No comments:

Post a Comment