The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Monday, July 18, 2016

Small front page update; comic pages coming soon

So I was only able to update the front page, but we'll be uploading "O Death" comic pages soon. And I think some Redemption pages are coming soon as well. After that, I should be updating O Death again in about a week maybe or a week and a half, and soon enough the first expose' will be out, detailing Nefesetairi. I do have something else in the works, and I hope you will all like it. :)

The game page will be coming as soon as the teaser is close to being done. I hope you all enjoy it!


  - M

P.S.: I really need to get  a frames site going... sorry for the wait on that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment