The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Monday, February 13, 2017

Update coming later this week; comic pages are in!

Hello there!
The new 2d comic pages are in, and I am happy to say that they look great!
My intent is to post this along with new 3d slave girl images, and a 2d one if the artist finishes it this week.

I am happy to say that all is going great right now. I hope to have new WRITTEN content soon, and I continue to work on games.
Until later on this week!

 - M

2 comments:

  1. Clearly, I REALLY DAMN WELL Can't wait for it and I'm surprised it's all going well!! Guess fortune has smiled very well!!
    BTW, Mukuro, I was wondering have you already read the
    Magi Critter Special for the Slave Girl seties? if not, than it does not matter as long it's done in time no matter when nor I do not know!!...
    I think this Wednesday, I'm going to scan and make the weapons for my OCs something you'll like!! Abd plus, I have taken the liberty of Updating the Habitual Evils Page via Deviantart!!!
    Here's the link: http://manwithoutwings19.deviantart.com/gallery/56524899/The-Habitual-Evils
    I'm very clear onto the new pages since an long Haitus but, does not matter.. hopefully, I might be able to see the last battle with the CK and the Angelic Host.. An great battle indeed...
    BTW, Mukuro, I'm going to do another drawing of my OCs but, I'll show you some more Hentai Pics of Kiko later this week via Gmail and plus, I need to get everything done so that I can hopefully make some Kiko X Isadora pics...
    Unless you're doing the Magi Critter Special I won't even bother wasting my time hurring you up!!

    --------Bahamut, King of the Dragons--------

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have actually read it and am considering your ideas. I will have to see if I can find the models to do some of them, but if it all works out, expect to see one of your ideas in the update! If not, I'll see what I can do the update after next update.

      - M

      Delete