The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Large update coming! Comic pages, 3d images and maybe even a story!?

Hello one and all!

I am glad to say the update is coming really, really soon. It's technically a really big update:

4 COMIC PAGES from the comic REDEMPTION... yes, it's back!

3 SLAVE GIRL images including the 'PAID' Yoko image (that you can see on Twitter/Tumblr), and two new 3d girls for purchase! I will post the paid images of the two 3d girls the update after next.

4 PAGES of the 3D COMIC, "BATTLECRY"! I am in love with this story, I hope you enjoy it!

and new 3d images of many different characters! Maybe an animation too, but we'll see if that will take longer then I realize.

(I am in the process of redoing many 3d characters. I am getting better, easier to work models and new looks for them. I have already completed Isadora and Ciel and the Prince is next [he definitely needs to be much more handsome then 


So, I am really itching to get back to certain things. Writing stories, completing the "Pet Party" story with Katharis and Morgiana and Lord Leopold, and games! Oh I am really, REALLY itching to get "Creed" completed, but first I must finish the Elena story which is extremely close to being done. It will be my first 3d Nefesetairi story, so I hope you'll like!


Just a few extra words:
I just wanted to say that I might have a hard time posting every now and then due to my new status as a college student. However, this is my passion and I won't stop posting, it just might take a bit. If it all goes well, (Yes I say this a lot) Creed will get done in the winter of 2017-2018. It's a 'winter' game anyway, so hopefully you will all get to enjoy it during that time. If it is well reeived, I will start a patreon that will help me pay artists and for computer parts and things to make newer games. I look forward to showing these things to you all!

 - M

No comments:

Post a Comment