The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Sorry for the ridiculous wait, update coming soon.

Hello, sorry for the ridiculous wait, Carnalities.
I haven't forgotten about my favorite hentai project at all.
In actuality, I got caught up editing pictures for it while having to do schoolwork and work work (that is a technical term).

I wanted to complete the pet party images first but because it is taking so long, I now have multiple images from our artists to upload. I'll see if I can get those pet party images done soon, but an upload should be here within this weekend, I promise.

Other than that, life in Japan right now is also taking its toll on me. I never expected it to be this hard in a language program. But I can honestly say that I know a lot more now than I did. I look forward to becoming fluent so I can translate my future games into Japanese.

I love that you guys still come back here and to the site. If you are reading this, that means you still have faith! I love my site and my characters. I want tos ee them pounded in every way possible before the site is considered 'complete'. I hope you want to see that too. I still have many more ideas for this site, and I hope to complete them.

Until later!

 - M

P.S.: Did I ever upload the Yoko summer pics to the main site? I don't think I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment