The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Monday, January 20, 2020

Update is coming very soon. No, seriously! :D

The update is coming very soon guys.
I am putting the polish on this Devil's Night game, and I hope to finish the programming this week. Putting everything together, it should be done before I start classes Monday.

This game is very, VERY small. It is intended to just give you guys a sample of my writing style.
"The Carnal Kingdom: Creed" will be my first big game, with hopefully over 3 hours of playtime. This game will probably take you less than half an hour, depending on your read speed.

I have 3 new pages of the comic, which is cool. :) I hope to have more soon and finish the current comic.

I also have shota project pictures, hopefully, you don't mind. ;D

Finally, the game should be put out. I think that will be the highlight of the update... possibly!

I hope to post the update being completed soon. Until then, take care!

 - M

No comments:

Post a Comment