The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Saturday, June 30, 2012

First post, lets kick things off right!

Hello everyone. I have created a blog mostly for something to update during the spare time, and if the site is down, you can come here. This is in no shape and no how a replacement for the main site, and I intend to update the site very soon... when I can.

So this first post is to say that I have a domain name now that is close to this one. It'll be known as thedarkandpassionateworld dot com. There I will be transferring everything over to the new site, as the company I was with before are being jerks.... figures, right?

I will keep you updated and of course, there will be a link to this blog on the main site when I am done. This blog will be more of a day to day thing for creation of the Kingdom. Come here to see progress.... go to the site to see completion. :)

  - M.

No comments:

Post a Comment