The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Delay due to a computer fire.

My Laptop was caught smoking and now it won't charge.
I know I should have a backup of the actual site but besides the host I don't have one... yet...
until i get a terabyte drive.
Oh, I do have a couple backups, but not recently.
I'll bring the site back up but the update is delayed a couple days.
No worries, will be done very soon! Just need a new cord!

 - M.

3 comments:

  1. Holy hell, are you alright? D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God...I hope your Laptop is alright! I really don't wanted it destroyed even though getting another one or a computer is expensive!
    Well..you said I should keep drawing but, I have something for you.. and it might add it to your page by chance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10453770/
    I hope it's alright and I'm not impatient about the delay though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you two. I am physically alright but the laptop is toast.
    Sites up however. Just no update like I wanted for a short bit.
    Friend/roommate is giving me a new (old but younger then the one I had) laptop which I hope to transfer everything to it. Which means I'll probably have to download it all from the site.
    Sucks because a lot of my writing is on there... even new Valkyrja, which is funny (in a bad way) because I was JUST about to send it to my desktop to change it over to a good word format (I have openoffice on the laptop). Sux.

    Hey Bahamut, I'll check the image and see if I can. I'm just preoccupied at the moment. ^^;;

    Hey, got some good news tho! new animations for all four girls are coming! :3 So happy about that! (and new comic pages too!)

    ReplyDelete