The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Thursday, April 18, 2013

site down for a few days. updating and other things going on.

My site is down for now! I have to renew and I am going for multiple years for now. It'll be costly but should ensure it doesn't go down again for a while.

Also, when it comes back up, I should have an update for everyone. Many new things to come, and you'll definitely see it.

Won't be long... possibly Tuesday or Wednesday. Hope you don't mind!

On a side note, getting payment to Palcomix to continue the comic. Expect two more in... a couple weeks. ^^;
(Hey they aren't exclusive to the CK. Maybe when we become rich?)

 Until then Carnalites!

 - M.

4 comments:

  1. I will look forward to it..I was thinking of reading more of the CK stories but, I'll wait for it.. Well..I'm finished with the character development with Lovestar recently and here's the renewed pic of her: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Lovestar-Hikaru-New-Style-352314425 I just added some bracers to this point..however, I was wondering? would you like to use the recent Lovestar pic for the final chapter of redemption comic? and I was wondering about Reptile since I heard it might be placed on the Neverwinter Nights engine and by chance have you heard of D&D before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I mean the Original Lovestar (This time with bracers..) ?
    ----Bahamut, King of the Dragons---

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bahamut. :3
    Both "Reptile" and "Nocturne" will have their own fight screens, but they will both be based on D&D style rolling and settings.... more so D20.
    The reason is because I originally created the 69th Layer of the Abyss to be based on D&D's Planescape demon plane. So because of this, it will be based on 3.5 edition rolling. The coding will be simple since its my first two games, but expect some really fun things like prestige classes, and skills that you can pick to put points in.
    Realize however, that "Nocturne" is more of an interactive story (Visual Novel), so it won't be as RPG as Reptile will be.
    Lovestar is my girl! I love your art, please keep drawing and when the next non-filler chapter happens in "The Carnal Kingdom: Redemption", I'll email you about it!
    - M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll make it clear of that! and Oh, one more thing.. I have something for you extra: http://manwithoutwings19.deviantart.com/art/Power-of-Love-vs-The-Prince-s-Power-351351325?q=gallery%3Amanwithoutwings19&qo=1 and this: http://manwithoutwings19.deviantart.com/art/CK-Fight-To-the-finish-342078073?q=gallery%3Amanwithoutwings19%2F11896965&qo=6
    well...this is the fight scene with Lovestar in her pink clothing pallate until I changed it I hoped you enjoyed it! and I'll be looking for the email when the next non filler CK Comic comes and I was wondering what kind of emails? is it involves her attacks and stuff by chance?

    ReplyDelete