The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

All right~! :D Its almost here, just a few finishing touches.

No, not the game.
The update.

I finally received the Etona flash that I was waiting for. Its great that the artist took the time to make hidden things... might be some futa in there as well apparently. >_>

I am happy to say the game IS coming along. Next update should be the introductions and the stories!

For those that haven't seen the characters yet, here are all the CLOTHED versions of the girls. Go to the site when I make the website for the stories so that you can see the nude versions.

Thanks!

 - M
















P.S.: First game deals with Juniper. :) Thats all I am going to say about it.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That's a huge list of the members and I bet they're TOO Strong and Dangerous to give some good aligned people a run for their money!
    Can't wait for the update and the Game to be released (Especially the Etona Flash) I Just Finally Did some clothing designs on Lovestar though it seems great for her though Just nothing more than Overalls and her striped shirt for the #D image and to war for the Final Comic of Redemption! I hope you enjoyed it as well! I also upgraded the tail and she's now an angel (More like an Archangel/ Celestial Monster Type...) I hope you enjoy and see how do you like the Overalls of Lovestar Hikaru to be added for the Final Chapter..
    I just started doing something and I hoped to get the Lovestar and everything ready for your Designs on her..
    Can't wait for the Society Tales Game to come out! It'll be AWESOME!! Or Dangerous as it seems Mukuro...

    ----Bahamut, King of the Dragons...----

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: I didn't like the Overalls so I changed back to the original clothing.. I have noticed Lovestar's transformation though.. She's now an Archangel/ Ryumimi..
    I even tried the Idea off Descend of Michael the Archangel for Lovestar.. I have noticed that the Star Dragon Divine Sword is a Katana but a magical weapon..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always beautiful my friend!
      I was reading everything again recently. Keep up the good work!

      Delete