The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Things got a little weird, but we're back on schedule. (UPDATED)

The newest pages still need to be updated it seems.
But at any rate, I have yet to update because of the many things going on.
I will, however say that as soon as the final problems are fixed, then we will update with a few things.
Here, for everyone, I am uploading the Yoko character portrait that FalyneVarger made.
She has more to come, but here is the first!


"Update to the post!"


The story has become a little longer then I think, and I am also transitioning into better prospects away from the site. I hope to speak to you all soon about things ahead.

Truthfully, I am really excited, because I see the Nocturne game on the horizon, as well as the society games. I really hope you all enjoy them. And don't worry, comics and stories will still be coming. The Carnal Kingdom is my baby after all, and I have to make sure its fed before getting it some new threads.

Here is Chibi-Yoko, also known as young Yoko. I think she came out sassy and cute. Hope you like her!

Until soon, again, if its a little bit its because of the transition. But its all good!

 - M

3 comments:

  1. FalyneVarger Seems to be a great artist of her he did to your character..Very brillant though it seems to be a blast..
    I had a few questions to ask about Yoko and others (Hope I'm not annoying you)
    I had heard that Yoko, your OC wields many magical weapons and said to be very good with it.. how dangerous and deadly they are and how much violence her weapons does via critical hits?
    2. I have Lovestar here but I stripped her nude though I added some fur to cover her bare privates and breasts and the only clothes she's wearing are her cape and her holy Amulet. How's sexy is she? and is it very much suitable for BB to draw for your stories? I have her anyways: http://manwithoutwings19.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Lovestar-Hikaru-399656628?ga_submit_new=10%253A1402704975&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1 and her nose are humans but some dragon I wanted her to look human and Celestial angel Dragon at the same time and plus made her weapons (Sans her Shurikens) too.. Do you thinks it's abcceptable and Sexy for you as a favorite and art stuff?
    3.I heard Yoko wields swords does she wields big magical weapons?
    Those are the only three questions I did for now..
    I'm also Looking forward to more of FalyneVarger's artwork and the page to be updated thoug you're still handling some issues.. I'm still studying Forgotten Realms as of right now and looking at Neverwinter Nights 2..
    so, I'll look forward to them soon (and the answers to my questions of Yoko and the caped semi nude Lovestar..)
    ----Bahamut, King of the Dragons..----

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPDATE: I put some of Lovestar's clothes on along with the cape to make it more sexy.. and I remaded her weapons and her katana..
    http://manwithoutwings19.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Lovestar-Hikaru-399656628?ga_submit_new=10%253A1402871816&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, Lovestar's Belly and body are abit husky, Chubby a little bit but not fat...
    (Besides her big belly made from small baby fat..)
    --Bahamut, King of the Dragons--

    ReplyDelete