The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A nice donation!

Someone was kind enough to pay for one of the pages of the comic. I know I have been quiet lately; this month has been crap for me. But I wanted to let everyone know that truly, 100% serious... an update is LITERALLY around the corner, for everything (almost). Right now, I am finalizing some hentai movies I made of Isadora and Ciel (3d of course), and a large 3d promo pic for the game. We have stories, flashes, and of course an update for the site's comic.
I will be posting all of this soon. Thank you again for whoever helped, and more comic pages will be paid soon!

 - M

2 comments:

  1. I guess (if possible) your welcome.. I'm sorry that you had a difficult month..though they really need to grow the %^#$ up!
    But, it seems that I was still trying to decide if I should do my Carnal Kingdom Story possibly.. I have good news though for the Carnal Kingdom Fans! I'm going to start my series but it's based on Lovestar's universe but it'll be about time travel and other sci-fi stuff and how the monster race was created to begin with (For I'm still doing my in progress work of a comic book about monsters doing kung fu and great powers beyond supeheroes!) I'm not sure but on days, I might do my work on doing the story on one chapter for awhile and plus other things to begin with though...
    I have made the new...improved...LOVESTAR HIKARU VERSION 5.0 : http://manwithoutwings19.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Lovestar-Hikaru-399656628
    I also did some designs on her and her weapons such as her nunchucks, katanas and her great weapon the Star Dragon Divine Sword.. I decided to have her in Japanese Kindergarten uniform just for keeps...
    Mukuro, the Carnal Kingdom and D&D has Inspired me to the point that I was wmaking a comic series and universe about Young and cute monster and half-monster in an futuristic world using oriental inspired martial arts and powerful magic! I'm now planning on doing the series it's called Carnal Kingdom : Starbound and I hope you like the title if possible...
    I hope you enjoyed the new Lovestar Hikaru pic for it is needed to be added for the final chapters of the CK comic : Redemption and I had a crazy idea of her battling Yoko, your OC as a rival? nice idea isn't it? A Demon Queen crossing swords with an Celestial Heavenly Monster!! Kung Fu/Ninja Style!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything sounds good about your comic series, Bahamut! Also, is that something you really want to see? Yoko vs. your Hikaru? I could make that happen, I would just worry about BB having a hard time drawing all of Yoko's stripes. :) But I could do it!
      - M

      Delete