The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Friday, October 31, 2014

Hello folks, HAPPY HALLOWEEN / DEVIL'S NIGHT! UPDATE: DONE!

Hello folks, HAPPY DEVIL'S NIGHT!

Well its the witching hour. I hope you are all enjoying yourselves.

I have some good news, and bad news. I am pleased to say that there is definitely going to be a Halloween game this time around. It is a "Game Book", a text based game that will allow you to choose your way. Here is one of the screens from the game:


But the bad news is, I might need one more day to make it. I actually changed my mind on many of the features of the game, and have decided to make something fun, hentai, and basic. But you know, as I have mentioned before, it is hard to put something out quickly. I will try to make it happen during this night, but if it is tomorrow morning that this happens, I apologize. Actually, I imagine most people's parties and things might be extending into the weekend, so hopefully you won't mind.

I will update this post if I get it done tonight. I look forward to showing you this... this is very, very fun to do.

DONE!!

I had unfortunate news however. I am unable to get this game to run outside of the program used to make it.
It is a really good program, and I promise I will use it again for another story / game. Ren'Py builds itself and you install it with the game. This is a game creator but it is a pretty good one. I suggest people create with it.
But you unfortunately have to download the game creator to play my game.
Here is the link to the game creator:
Quest Game Creator
and...
here is the game:
Devil's Night 2014: The Dark Hunt

Just click the download button and download the file. Feel free to scan it if you want. Both of them.
Then, click open on the file tab and open the Quest Game.quest file. You should be able to play it then.
Thanks for waiting. I'll be creating more games soon.
Until later!

 - M


 - M

2 comments:

  1. Hello Bahamut, my friend! :D I have to answer all your questions, but please give me a bit, possibly until after this weekend. I will more then likely email you, as you have asked many questions recently. I have not forgotten you, I am just trying to get all this fun stuff out real quick. I hope you don't mind. As always, Lovestar is awesome, and I'll try to comment more later. Enjoy! - M

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK! I'll look forward to it soon..

    ReplyDelete