The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Monday, October 20, 2014

Update coming... please check out the game art! :D :D :D

Hello, I will be posting the new comic pages that you can find on PALCOMIX soon. I can't say if I will have a story yet; I am thinking of trying to get the story posted very very soon.

I am having lots of fun creating this game for everyone. It will be free, so I hope you enjoy it. I just hope the free games will inspire some people to buy the epic VN I make eventually. While the game mechanics might not be really special, the free games will show you just how well I can make a game series. I hope you all like it.
Here are some of the backgrounds rendered so far:









and here are some renders of a couple of the girls. The first game is about Juni, as you know, so they are mostly of her:











I have many more scenes to do. If the game is not out or anywhere close to being done by next week, I will keep working towards a small Devil's Night game that will definitely be done in time. I hope you all will enjoy it.

The update to the comic will be tomorrow during the day. I'll see what I can add in those galleries as well.

Until later, be sure to check out Timer Rabbit's new characters on her Mirror page.
Also, the filler comic is almost done. Prepare for the final showdown in the last chapter of "Redemption"!

 - M

3 comments:

  1. Heheheheheh... I got something to even the score for the CK.. I have Kiko, Hikaru's brother but I'm still working on him as we speak.. I finally remodeled Lovestar Hikaru somethings telling me to use Lovestar's hair to changed to green and I did finally the New Lovestar pic for the Redemption Pic: http://manwithoutwings19.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Lovestar-Hikaru-486225793?ga_submit_new=10%253A1413846837&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1
    I'm going to show you Kiko Lovestar if you want him to be added to the last chapter if you want and more Characters to add for the Last Chapter as well I might be able to get the new Characters done before the month is up and plus, I'm going to do another refrence of Princess Fluffy Cakes here, a Paladin of Pets! I'm still getting prepared for the script so, I'll take my time and get this done before the year is up though it'll be a awesome battle full of my cute characters doing battle with your characters D&D Style! Watch Out for Lovestar's Final Forms if you want to add Lovestar's final form if the CK wants to battle Lovestar Hikaru( and Friends) and the Forces of Heaven in a EPIC FIGHT TO THE F***KING DEATH!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
    Well, I have few more questions in order for you:
    1. What's the daily life of the Seraphim Council and Why do they hate demons? are they corrupt angels?
    2. What's Celestia like in this realm?
    and 3.
    How strong is the Ruler of Celestia and do they know Martial Arts (Just a Joke)
    I hope the New Lovestar will statisfy you VERY much since I have her Green Yellow Hair and Dark Turquoise Clothing! Well, How's the New Lovestar?
    ----Bahamut, King of the Dragons..

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPDATE* I have uploaded the Characters here but it's on stash, and they're in order and they have powers as well.. I haven't done whith their stuff yet..Cutestar Angel: http://sta.sh/01n2forauhtx
    Shrieky: http://sta.sh/01awoihv1pbx
    and Outer Princess: http://manwithoutwings19.deviantart.com/art/Outer-Princess-Shiori-Lovestar-489750401?ga_submit_new=10%253A1413850874
    I did started doing Outer Princess' story so, it's your call to decide if they join the final showdown...
    (I'll try to do her attacks and finish the other characters stuff before I do Princess Fluffy Cakes and Lovestar's Final Form..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bahamut. As always, you're characters are very interesting. Outer Space Princess is interesting, and of course you have done some pretty interesting writing. The new Lovestar is pretty cool... is she not wearing pants?
    To answer you're questions:
    1) Daily life of the counsel deals with moving Angels about and dealings with Heaven as a whole. The reason they hate Demons is because Demons stand for everything they do not. And yes, there are corrupt, 'falling' angels.
    2) Celestia is a lot like the Seven Mounting Heavens of Celestia. There are seven heavens, and each time you go up the angels get more divine.
    3) Current ruler of Celestia would be the council, and they would not need to do martial arts... just use their holy magic to defeat a foe. They can, however, learn martial arts and fight with it if they want. :P

    Hope this helps!

    - M

    ReplyDelete