The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Update, small but true! EDIT: Sorry, didn't expect that!

 Hello folks! The page has been updated!
I know it isn't much now, but keep checking back for more! Oh, and if this message seems off, it's because I am posting from my phone.

Anyway, enjoy the story, and I will do more really, really soon. Thanks for being a carnalite, as always!

Edit:
 Sorry about the previous post. The small writing was NOT intended to be a pun on the small update.
I didn't realize it was so small.

Also, updated the site with two other images of Yoko (body concept pics by FayleneVarger), and gave thumbnails to those pics. Sorry about not having them previously.


Also sorry about that front page. I had no idea that it was cut off! Amazing. :/

Should be good now tho, and I will work to get that hentai movie done asap. I will post more images of the movie soon. :) 

Thanks!  - M
 

No comments:

Post a Comment