The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Monday, May 11, 2015

Update time!

So its update time, to let all the Carnalites know that I .. am still alive! (passionate music plays.)


What have I been doing? Preparing for a small update, and sticking my fingers into everything (heh).
I am finalizing a bit of a re-write for the "Southern Demon Mysteries" You should see this coming up this week. I think you will like it. I will also post some 3d images of characters.

Here are some nsfw, but tastyful nudes, of what I am working on:






Height charts for the girls! As you note, the Valkyrja girls are in the images too. I plan on getting the next chapter done as well.

So, whats coming up?

1. this small update with 3d pictures, the story, and a few loose images here and there, as well as a site visualization update (frames are coming back yay!)

2. images galore. I am working on drawing images, but there are 3d images coming soon too. I think you will like everything coming, including a whole 'pet girl' theme... you'll see. ;)

3. The longer, more detailed hentai animation of Ciel and Isadora. It is the next thing after the update, and should come soon.

4. I am still working on the Black Lotus content. Should be out relatively soon too, just gotta finish it.

5. The BL game! I promised two games this year, being that this is our breakout year. I plan to provide after all the little animations and stories are done.

6. comics! I am happily working with our resident Maou to make one, and will be working with Bahamut for the final chapters. I think this will work well.

So look forward to everything, because I can finally stop doing so much overtime and get back to what I love. My site, my Carnalites, and sex! Yes... SEX. O_O

Until later!

 - M

1 comment:

  1. Alice is my favorite of these models :) Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete