The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Friday, December 30, 2016

Time to face reality...

And thus, it has come to be.

I know all year I have been planning, plotting, working and doing my best to release a game before this year was up. I tried to get "CK: Creed" ready for you, but my job required me to work a whole, whole lot, and this meant I could not work on games like I wanted to.

The result?



This game isn't being created by New years day.


...This is not a good thing to me, as I promised 2 games this year and I couldn't deliver on one. Mind you, my situation has changed. I am working a lot still but I can work on things better now, and I believe this game should be out in a week or two. No promises, however.

But I didn't do what I wanted, which is horrible to me.

I know you all are expecting content. I am willing to deliver this content, but it just needs time I realize.

So I will continue to make this game and release it as soon as its release-able (not a word I know). I will do my best to release this and hopefully you can enjoy it when its done. But until then, please be patient with me. I promise I'll give you my all, and we will continue to deliver in turn.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments or complaints. And thank you for being our fans!

 - M.

No comments:

Post a Comment