The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Good morning / evening to you all! Update hopefully sometime today into tomorrow (small one)

Good morning/evening folks!

So, as I mentioned before, I am still working on this game. I do not intend on it taking longer then this month, and it really should be a great game for you all to play. Its not a LONG game, but it is fun and meant to offer a couple jump scares or at least, the intent is there. I really hope you enjoy it.

So, what about updates? Haven't I already fell behind?


Yes, there was not true update last week and I am past my Monday update this week. I wanted to see if I could get the game ready for testing this week but it didn't happen yet so I was in limbo for an update yesterday.

Today instead, I will release images of 3d slave girls for the site's "Slave girl series", as I have been unable to get 2D ones just yet. These images are, however, of 3d characters such as Harley Quinn from the Batman Arkham series, DOA characters, and so on. I had wanted to do this for a while, but I knew that I was working on other things, and I didn't get it done until now.

So, what about this year? What am I expecting?


Well I am expecting the same as you, a good year. A good year for myself, and for my site.

I won't say this time that there will be two games definitely. But I DO have a lot for "The Carnal Kingdom: Creed" done, as well as this "The Devil's Night" game.  Thats two alone, but before I upright 'lie' (not that I saw it as that mind you) and say that these games are coming out and they don't, I'll say that they are FAR ALONG instead. My expectations for the first game is this month, and then Creed to be a winter release like its supposed to be.

As far as comics are concerned, the current "Redemption" comic is almost over. After that, I plan on getting a SLEW of pictures from Palcomix, considering they opened their commissions again I think, and we haven't gotten loose images for a while. After that, I DO plan on starting a "Theatre of Tragedy" series, where we go on missions with the main cast on their road to ruin some humans. :D These comes will be short, 10 - 20 pages in length, and we will hopefully have a few by the end of the year.

As for our partnership with FayleneVarger, we should be coming out with different images not only for the slave girl series, but also an expose' for you all of different things (first SHOULD be the Nefesetairi) and different topics, as well as maybe a big project this year.


So what will big changes are coming?


I have neglected a couple things, and I want to get them done. First, I want to make a frames site for you all that isn't obtrusive. no static bar on the side, but perhaps something up top that doesn't take too much from the site.

Then, and hopefully I will have enough content first, I plan on opening Patreon. I know that means I need to provide more content constantly and I am trying right now to do so, but expect me to really work hard for all of you for funding. There would be no paywalls, and even $1 is good. I would be looking to receive help for paying my artists and coders and for equipment, and I would be putting all the money back into the site.

So what happens after that? Well, we create. This year marks 10 years of the Carnal Kingdom. I am happy to say I am not ready to stop yet. I MAY get into other projects soon enough, but this is my first online baby and I will continue nurturing it. We won't stop until all my content in my mind is released. And I hope it is worthy of your praise.

So, expect some sort of content today, and I will be working on this game for this month!


TL;DR version: Sorry for the wait, lots of stuff coming, look forward to the year!


 - M.

No comments:

Post a Comment