The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Summer Solstice time! Its Midsummer, and its time for an update soon! (images inside!)

I am currently still working on a story for all you. The reason I started it is because it wasn't supposed to take long. I was going to present it to you quickly then get back to the games. It should be done real soon, but its taking a bit.

I just wanted to post these images here for now. I hope to post more later.

The first is the cover to the new 3d comic. I am going to change the name to 'The Tokyo Chronicles', as the whole thing will be dealing with Japan. I hope it comes off well. I am thinking it will be about 4 - 5  chapters long. It might not be, but we'll see.


The second is the second part of the Isadora image set for the slave girl "What-Ifs". I think it will look good.



So I still plan on a BIG project coming soon to celebrate 10 years. If it all goes well, the game (more then likely "Creed" at this point, as that was the one I announced to the public) and the big project should be coming out during this summer. I hope to give you the story I am working on soon, however. We'll see!

 - M.

No comments:

Post a Comment