The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Update coming with new story, along with a few pictures! Please look forward to it!

As you know, I am furiously working on the game to try and bring it out soon. That way I can offer you guys some of my work in game format and hopefully it will be a blast for everyone. But at the same time, I am also working on things.

I have gotten a picture for you all that will knock your socks off. The second image of the Isadora what-if pet commission is done. I hope to get that to you soon. :) Also, that story I was talking about, the secret one, is going to be done soon too.

I also have a couple images for you all 3d wise. I hope you enjoy them!

I am refraining from posting anything here just yet as I don't want to hype things too much. It may be until mid-week next week or at the end of the week before I can post it. But look forward to it!

Have fun and I will speak to you all soon enough.

 - M

No comments:

Post a Comment