The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Friday, November 2, 2012

And now for something completely different...

No, the Yoko picture is not done yet. Should be soon tho.
Just wanted to share these images. Its from Disgaea: Dimensions 2, which is a direct sequel to Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. Take a look! New Etna look, this time with no miniskirt. So does this mean she is wearing a bikini of sorts? And look at those shoes.. she should put on some heels hehe.

 Oh, I like my recent Etna's outfit better. Still pretty loli tho, which is awesome. Here is more:





And you can get the scoop here:
Disgaea: Dimensions 2

Enjoy!

 - M.

2 comments:

  1. (Crashes through ceiling and eats the ground)

    Ugggggh...What'd I miss?

    Heh, Laharl also seems to be wearing pants here, and I can't really tell, but Flonne looks like she had some changes too. I never really got into the Disgaea series, but it's kinda cool that they're putting the focus back on the first protagonists. I wonder what they're planning for the plotline of this. I know it's set right after the first game, so it might explain how Etna quit being Laharl's vassal.

    Hope the update is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't eat the ground, its dirty. ^^;
    I hope it DOES explain how she quit. I would love to know that.
    I am looking forward to this... but I think my long hours of Disgaea leveling are over.
    At this point, its more about just the story. We will see what happens next in their little chapter! Should be interesting. :)

    - M.

    ReplyDelete