The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Friday, November 30, 2012

Update number one is DONE!

So as I told some fans, the update is small.
Very small.

A few pages small.

But even with this, the update is still not ready... yet.

I finished uploading the main page and the picture pages of the Demonesses and Etona recently.
So if you want to take a quick peek, go there plez. :)

But if you want, I am currently working on the Black Lotus page right now... its just... time consuming and I am kinda tired.

I plan on having it uploaded before I got out tomorrow for tabletop RP, so expect it to be up before 8am.
But for now, enjoy it, and there is tons more... TONS more... to come.


UPDATE:
So... yea... the assassin site is quite.. um... not done. Its not that it is hard to do. I just am unable to do it fully within the hour that I got up before RP. haha.. >_>

However! I will be working all day to make sure it is added to the site. ;)
Until then. I will update this again when it is done!

Update:
So I am done for now, the Assassin page is completely updated. I am home, steadily trying to write Valkyrja and its taking forever, but I expect this chapter to be done in a week. I also need people to comment on the Black Lotus site, to suggest if I should do something else with it or not. Otherwise, I am going to update the Valkryja portion, as well as something very special in a week or two before the main update on the 21st.

I look forward to your comments, Thanks for all of your support!

 - M.

2 comments:

  1. Also, Bahamut, where did your comment go? It seems to have disappeared.. >_>;;
    Anyway, comment away! I want to know your thougts today!
    (rhyme done intentionally.)\

    - M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well..I have noticed my comment disappearing anyway! well, I have seen the updates and the assassin page I have done though..
    another artwork of Lovestars and upgraded her new : http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9404175/
    I'm not sure, but I haven't done the story though I really learned about the Black Lotus Petals.. as if they are an elite team of killing assassins(especially sherri, the lunatic assassin..) I have started one page of the Prince and Lovestar in a battle and plus I plan to draw an pic about her and the Prince in a battle anyway! I plan to send it right away as possible..
    Sorry, my comment has been gone due to such things..but, I'll see what I can do to finish the epic battle story between the Prince and Lovestar..
    --Bahamut, King of the Dragons..
    BTW, I was wondering if I remember Lovestar being in the next chapter in the CK comic am I right? or am I'm you know...
    and I plan on trying to find a weapon for Lovestar anyway...I can tell a bo staff is needed..

    ReplyDelete