The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

All the images almost done! Update... when? Soon I hope!

So I had a couple complications with my XPS program, and because of that, I have decided to go to SFM (Source Film Maker) instead. While I don't have a whole lot of props yet for it, I do have much more (and easily accessed) female models to work with. Because of this, the second round of females starting after Hitomi are going to be in this program. Does this mean I can animate it? Possibly, but I have to import my Poser models into SFM which I'll have to look up to do. For now, everything remains photoshopped.

So that's where we are right now. Soon, I'll upload everything and you'll get to see it all!

Here is one of the images from the Patty day set, and one of the slave girl images. They still need finalizing, so no words on them yet. And yes, that is Tracer. ;)

I am still debating what I want to put on the tumblr page (obviously NOT loli stuff). I'll see what I will do!


Update will be today/this evening I hope, and then I PLUNGE DEEP into the next noble party comic image set!

 - M

No comments:

Post a Comment