The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Update: O Death aaaalmost ready!

Hello there!
So far we have gotten everything rendered, and I look forward to updating. Unfortunately, I can NOT update today unless I find more free time, because I have to edit the images and prepare to upload them. This might take all day due to time restraints, but the pages will be updated as soon as possible.

I do hope you all enjoy the O Death comic so far. I really like the idea of it being in Japan and I love the premise I have come up with. I look forward to continuing this comic series into a second comic, and definitely more after. Its pretty relaxing to create, and gets my veins pumping for more creations.

Look for the pages tonight into tomorrow morning. Thanks!

 - M

No comments:

Post a Comment