The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Updated! New "O Death" Pages on site!

Gee I hope everyone likes this story. I am loving it!
I plan on finishing it soon, so you will get to know what all this is about shortly!
Sorry if its a bit odd; I know it might not make much sense yet. But you will definitely see what is going on soon enough, I promise!

I am going to see about making the second part of the Slave Girl explanation comic soon. It might take a bit however, so if I have anything I can update on the site this week I will go ahead and update it. Hope this is a good update tho, I really enjoyed working on it!


 - M.

4 comments:

  1. That was one HELL of an good update!!
    Another skill of the Kenjutsu Technique of the Magetsu School..
    I was wondering about the focus and history of the Magetsu-ryu Martial Arts.. Is it truly legendary and does it have enough experience and strength to put all the other Human world Martial arts to shame?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much! :) I am glad you liked it. I am enjoying this story a lot!
      Don't want to spoil too much, but the Magetsu school is pretty legendary, and its also a Demon style... its not usually meant for humans...

      Delete
  2. BTW, Are there Other schools besides Magetsu which was practiced by Demons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! There is MaKenpo, the martial arts which has 666 styles, and a few other demon based martial arts. I haven't come up with all of them yet, but I thought up a couple here and there. Its fun to have cool demon based techniques. :)

      Delete