The Carnal Kingdom blog~

The Carnal Kingdom blog~
"Welcome to the Carnal Kingdom.. where SEX and DEMONS gather..."

Monday, March 20, 2017

Skipped a week unfortunately, but things are a coming! (EDITED)

Hope to post on the website before midnight tonight, but might happen tomorrow morning. I have St. Patty day images for you all, and slave girl series images! I hope you like! This week will be the week I work on the next chapter of the nobles party storyline. More to come!

EDIT:

I have changed the blog to look different; I have added different widgets and a few different things to the site. Hope it makes things easier. The image above is from Shutterstock, just a preview until I can get the royalty free license. I am going to grab a few of their sexy demoness silhouette images for the site. Until later!


 - M.

1 comment:

  1. You pretty outdone it yourself once more!! now the sit's upgraded and stuff but all I need to wait for is the Main Page for this to happen.. Well, while you were celebrating St. Patrick's day, I have sent you an Gmail Note about the Body Renders and Models here for your upgrading your 3D Style.. but be Warned you'll find some might not even work but at least try...
    BTW, I have an News Flash for you!! My Cousin has taken the liberty of attempting to order my replacement for my Tablet Pen.. If all works well, than I'm back to doing what I can..
    So, I'm back to drawing hentai but, I'm going to do Isadora X Kiko for those 5 to 10 pics depending on how well this year comes before I have The Prince X Lovestar (Hikaru and Kiko's Mother.) drawn 15 times..
    I hope the 3D Models I've sent you works..If not, let me know and I'll try to find another one and soon, I'll try to find some monster designs and stuff here...
    -----------Bahamuyt, King of the Dragons.------

    ReplyDelete